Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! Top 10 Favorites of 2011

My blog that was most read  was about the fun game Rory's Story Cubes!

www.carolynstearnsstoryteller.blogspot.com/2011/09/education-in-cubes-not-just-childs-play.html

Favorite Photo of 2011:


because I was riding in the Hot Air balloon when I took this! At Fort Hill Farms  www.forthillfarms.com
Thompson, CT.

Favorite Video of the year that I made:

Blue Hill's Jassper using the 1800's treadmill to demonstrate corn chopping! I adore Jassper! Thanks John and Mellissa Lavoie of Sew on and Sew  & Blue Hill Donkeys Franklin CT. for bringing Jassper out! ( find them on Facebook)

                       Big Day in 2011
My Son Tim graduated High School  Congratulations! 

Sweetest Moment 2011
At my Grandsons Baptism

Most Beautiful Venue for my storytelling:
I was there Dec. 23  with my epic tale Christmas Spirits www.oceanhouseri.com

Most beautiful venue for my announcing:
                     
Tunbridge, VT. The Lippitt Show  www.lippittclub.net  Preserving the old style foundation Morgan Horse

Big Projects 2011 there is a tie between  VoiceMail  an open mic for Storytelling ( we're on Facebook)
and Campus Slammer a project I worked on for  Connecticut Storytelling Center www.connstorycenter.org
                            Making this clip was lots of fun too! Thanks to friend Kelly!

Most Excitement Announcing
                                 Cowboy Mounted Shooting - The Northeast Regionals in NH
                             the host clubs:    www.ctrenegades.com   www.masixshooters.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment