Saturday, April 2, 2011

Christian Storytelling Conference Coming- My Photo Inspirations



My friends Buck Creacy and  Dr. Michael Lockett are part of the team that organizes this conference. They point out this is not performance storytelling but a conference on story as a communication tool.  I suggest you have a look at the list of who is telling and check out their web page. I was recently in a workshop Dr.Mike Lockett was leading, it was fun, educational and inspirational, I left with tools for telling and learning bible stories in a quick easy manner and  a warm memory of a wonderful workshop. Check it out!

Below some moments of inspiration I captured that I wanted to share with you.

the in-"spired" spider
the whole world in his hand

God's Promise
His eye is on the sparrow...
A time for everything under heaven

God Bless
                                                                            

1 comment:

  1. Wow Carolyn, what a great blog. I appreciate your efforts to let everyone know what we are trying to do. The Lexington Herald, put a nice article in their very large newspaper. Here's the link if you would like to read it.

    Buck

    ReplyDelete